Thursday, October 11, 2007

Festoons! I've figured out a way to get back into this blog, which has been closed for the past 5 months. Not that I have anything even remotely interested to share today, apart from the fact that it is an abnormally beautiful fall day in southern Spain, that my upper right molar is throbbing in pain, and that I am off to the studio to continue mixing the next El Doghouse album. I also found a host of old email from a previously unavailable old address, and remembered a good friend, Buddy Burniske, who died this past spring. Buddy was a ball of energy and firmly attached to this world. He was also a great teacher and a good writer, who often shared his work with me (as I did with him). Hopefully I will use his memory to get back going with these entries. Hugs to anyone who may run across these musings. Hasta pronto.

1 comment:

Penelope said...

Thank you Tom for the nice words about Buddy.... he was indeed a special person and son

Penelope Burniske